Our office will be closed on 11/26 and 11/27 in observance of Thanksgiving.
SmartBOL Customer Portal lets you;
- Access Help, How Tos and FAQs
- Create Support Ticket (Requires Active Support Contract)
If you have an active support contract, please send email to;
firstname.lastname@example.org for Classic support
email@example.com for Enterprise support
- Single User Licenses (Not for Windows Terminal or
Citrix server):Each machine, SmartBOL Classic or Enterprise
is installed on, requires one license.
- Windows Terminal or Citrix Server Licensing: Two or
more Concurrent user licenses are required to use SmartBOL Classic
or Enterprise in this environment.
- For questions about SmartBOL licensing, please contact
SmartBOL Sales at 732 981-0444.
- Yearly subscription license price may change without
Why renew support?
- Technical support by email, telephone and online
- Cheaper to renew support within grace period than
purchase upgrade license when you need support
- Classic version: Free upgrades to the latest SmartBOL
- Enterprise: Immediate escalation to development team
and priority support
- Access to installation files and license keys even
if you lose your emails
For questions about these support policies, please contact by
email - support@SmartBOL.com
- Support contract is required to get telephone, email
or online Support for SmartBOL products.
- Support Timing: Between 9AM and 5PM Eastern - Monday
Thru Friday except federal holidays and day after Thanks giving
- New SmartBOL Classic license includes one year support
contract. Support for additional licenses, purchased at discounted
price, will expire at the same time as the first license.
- Support can be extended within 30 days of previous
support contract expiry. After the 30 day grace period, contact
sales to purchase upgrade license.
- Versions released within the last 36 months are supported.
Past versions are not supported and installers for those versions
may not be available.
- Though SmartBOL support will try to solve technical
support issues, there is no guarantee that all SmartBOL related
support issues can be resolved.
- Customer is responsible for maintaining license keys,
installation software and data backups in safe place. SmartBOL
support does not maintain keys for longer than one year.
- Classic version only:
- Classic version does not support data files shared
over wide area network (WAN) or VPN.
- If you need technical support and your support
contract has expired and if you have the permanent SmartBOL
license key you may purchase support on prepaid, hourly basis. SmartBOL Support makes no warranties that the support
issue will be resolved.
- If you do not have license key, you may purchase SmartBOL Upgrade license.
- Enterprise version - you may purchase support on prepaid, hourly basis.
Minimum two hours purchase may be necessary for setup and
configuration activities. Contact SmartBOL Support for hourly
- SmartBOL Software with perpetual license will not
stop working after Support period expires. However version updates
or upgrades released after the Support expiry date will not
work with that license.
- SmartBOL software with subscription license will stop
working at the end of the lease or subscription period.
- Support does not cover any issues with third party
software products other than the versions advertised on SmartBOL
website. Please contact SmartBOL support before upgrading SmartBOL
interfaced third party software. SmartBOL is under no obligation
to modify its software to fix this type of issues.
- SmartBOL licenses may be cancelled if the term/s of
SmartBOL End User License Agreement (EULA) is/are violated.
- Support policies subject to change without notice.
Support level by version:
Classic - Telephone support with one
business day turnaround
Telephone support with escalation to development team